1 de mayo de 2010

Flowers in winter.

To begin the weekend happy, yesterday when I went out from work, I went for a walk to Florida Street, one of the Buenos Aires city's tourist attractions. It features a variety of shops and shopping arcades selling clothes, bags, shoes, leather goods, jewellery, books and so on. There, you can find shops like Cacharel, Zara, Dior, Lacroix, Hugo Boss, Jakie Smith, Ralph Lauren, and so many more.

For me, its one of the most elegant streets in the city. And, (Thanks God!) I work 3 blocks away from Florida. Well, as I was telling you, to begin the weekend happy, I went to Zara and bought this beautiful shirt. I hope you like it!







See you!
ME,

5 comentarios:

Laura Tenshi dijo...

Love the floral pattern of this shirt and the bat sleeves.What a great way to spend the weekend,shopping ♥
Tokyo and Seoul Dreams

Phuong dijo...

nice flower top girl!

Anónimo dijo...

gorgeous girl!
i really love the top.
Yaary.

Chloe dijo...

Hey, thanks for the comment! Haha yeah, I think it's good to be a little neurotic about things.. It keeps things fresh!

I really like the look of your blog and this shirt is so lovely for Spring - Zara does the most elegant clothing for women!
New follower!

Chloe
http://chloeinfinite.blogspot.com

Chloe dijo...

Aw, don't worry about it! Everyone has to start somewhere.. I'm glad to be your first follower :)
It helps to followe other people to get inspiration and maybe they'll follow you too! :)

Chloe
http://chloeinfinite.blogspot.com